Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my 27th birthday. It was a very nice, laid back day. Abby came over with Fran and Irene and the kids played together for a bit. We met up later in the evening at the Barvick's and left the kids so that Matt and I could go out to dinner.

Frankie was very pleased to be at the Barvick's. Bill was very sweet to him - reading books to him and taking care of him.

Peter was not so pleased to be at the Barvick's, especially when Matt and I left. He had an unprecedented break-down at that point. Don't worry, he survived.

Matt and I went to dinner at a la Lucia - an Italian restaurant in Old Town. I found out later in the evening that, for my gift, we're going to Wolf Trap to see Les Miserables in September! I'm very excited about that!

No comments: