Tuesday, April 8, 2014

10 Finger and 10 Toes

Matt and I took Vincent this morning to go with us to get the ultrasound done for the baby. I don't know if the baby was just that more cooperative than Vincent and Pete were, or if the tech was just THAT MUCH BETTER. Anyhow, we left with some decent pictures of the baby, knowing that it had a face (unlike Vincent - his tech could not see his), 10 fingers and 10 toes, but still don't know if it is a he or a she. I was very tempted to have the tech share the sex with us, but no one else wanted to know, so we wait.


Teddy Bear Baby


Stop with the pictures, already!

Big yawn. Clearly the Baby was done with ultrasound.
 We are over the halfway mark, and I definitely expect the second half of the pregnancy to go by much faster than the first half, which has been fast in my opinion. We will meet this little one before we know it. And, one of the big perks to not knowing the sex is that we can have a big pool going boy/girl, weight (the baby weighed in at 1 lb even today), and birth date (the baby measured about 10 days ahead my estimated due date)! I am so thankful the baby is healthy and safe, thank you, God :)

1 comment:

Cait said...

Can't wait to meet her! As you can see, my vote is for a girl, since Agnes needs a sister. I can't remember your due date, but I think she'll be 9 pounds even :o)