Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Catch-up

So, Matt had his birthday:
 
And, he is pretty proud he can blowout his candles:
So are the kids judging by the clapping, evidently.

We went to a badass nats game.  It was the second game of a double header.  The first game they lost.  Bad.  But our game, they won with a home run.  Bottom of the 9th!  It was an awesome game:




Then, the otolaryngologist had to go and take the wind right out of Matt's summer sails:


He may be a bit mad I put that pic on the interwebs....but don't worry, he has made a speedy, and almost full (I pray!) recovery:


In the meantime, Matt has become my primary Vincent bad-boy Bronzi babysitter, while the kids and I have been hanging at the pool like its our job.  We know how to roll, what can I say?  Summertime with all the vacay, poolside, and sleepovers is. the. life.


No comments: