Sunday, August 18, 2013

These Are the Days - {WIWS}

I am linking up again with FLAP for another addition of What I Wore Sunday.  Go check it out here.  We just got back from the beach and reality is beginning to set in in the form of our totally unpacked suitcase on an already mile-high pile of laundry.  Matt goes back to school for teacher workshop on Wednesday of this week.  Agnes starts Pre-K on Thursday.  Last, but most importantly, the boys go back, but not until after labor day.

I keep telling myself I will get around to going through the kids clothes and complete a general organization/purge once everyone is in school.  Once I have JUST Vincent at home for two hours each day that goal of a totally functioning and smooth operating house is totally within reach.  And then I remember it is Vincent I will have at home for those two hours.  Vincent, whose catch phrase is 'i threw it on the ground'.  Perhaps you've seen the video?  Oh well.  Maybe it will happen, who knows?  In the meantime, i will continue to procrastinate and just enjoy having everyone home these last few days.

Onward.  This is what I wore.

Top: Limited thrift store find.
Pants: Gap, from a bazillion years ago.


Shoes: Target, same as last week.
Earrings: Target.


Adorable Ringlet: Gift from God, definitely not me.
*This weeks wonderful pictures were brought to you by the talented 4-y-o with the ringlet.

No comments: